The PBX is available in a 4U rackmount, a 1U rackmount, a mini wallmount, or HP Server based floor-standing chassis for convenient installation into any business environment.
Based on standard SIP architecture, the PBX is compatible with most VoIP applications and hardware.
With the addition of a line-card, the system can also be connected to existing landlines, as well as VoIP lines. This gives multiple incoming and outgoing calling routes, as well as backup for any line which may fail.
Running on standard RJ45 Ethernet, the PBX will integrate into most companies existing network infrastructure without the need for additional cabling on the premises.
Some of the many features include –
- Free calls to laptop users on the road or at home
- Free site-to-site calls
- Call Recording & Monitoring
- Unlimited Extensions
- Unlimited Lines
- Voicemail and voicemail-to-email forwarding
- Call Queuing
- Auto Attendant/Call menus
- Call ringing groups,
- Call diverts
- Least Cost Routing
- Automatic switchover for night time & weekends
- Customisable Music on Hold
- Call Logging & Reporting
- CTI (on-screen pop-ups)
- CRM Software
- Links into Outlook, ACT! or any other database software
- Works with any Standard IP SIP phone
- Simple/Plug-and-Play Install
- Low Cost installation
- Enables remote users
- Paperless Faxing
- Support for Videophones